Sunday, January 17, 2016

A Link to:What Happened Before the Big Bang

In January 2016 I proposed that the big bang was the result of an expansion of a black hole that had achieved a maximum density. I named this process "Parent Black Hole Cosmology". In my conclusions, I state that: Scientists believe that a previous universe may have contracted to a point and then bounced to create a big bang and our universe. But I think that bounce cosmology is just a special case of all possible bang events that could occur when we consider quantum gravity in a multiverse environment. I think that if we want to consider all possible bang events in a multiverse where quantum gravity functions, we must also consider bang events from black holes that are equivalent to a contracting universe. So when we move bounce cosmology into a multiverse, another path to a bang becomes possible because the bounce occurs at some maximum density and that same density could eventually occur in a black hole if it obtains enough mass.

If you find this thought process interesting I invite you to read my complete blog at this address: http://www.the-cosmic-corner.com/2016/01/what-happened-before-big-bang.html

3/24/2020 Note This Post was inadvertently deleted. So I am updating it and I will repost.

No comments:

Post a Comment